Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Graduation...

I'm happy to report that the Studio move is DONE!!  I'm VERY grateful for all the help to move my studio from the High Chapparel Complex, where I've been for (4) years... and into the New space (for the next several years) at Southgate Square, across from the Nissan Dealership!  As you can see from the pics below, it was QUITE a BIG change!  :-D LOL



Contrary to what the After picture shows (below) , All the glass, cutting area, & kilns are in and set up, however, still have a few more things to set up before opening.  For instance, the Class area, which will be more organized for me & the students; and the Glass Gallery Boutique!  Hopefully I can say I'm finally done with everything by mid-August!   That will be a Relief!  :-D




Electrician is coming this week to put in a few more outlets, primarily for the BIG Kiln which is a 220/240 outlet, plus outlets for two new pieces of equipment:  Glass Saw and a Lap Wheel (which will make glass sanding TONS EASIER).  I KNOW my Students will LOVE this new addition!  :-D LOL  Signage also will be going up soon.  I have to wait for a *new* light sign to be installed above my Studio, on the exterior.  Apparently I have to wait until the building gets painted... no worries, I'm sure people will find me - they did before!  Below, my Studio is to the left of the black vehicle and Shari s Hair Studio.  :-)



This upcoming year includes Classes with Meetup group members, couples/mystery date, groups, & children besides the ongoing students who enjoy coming back to create!  Classes start Thurs, August 7 for a local Meetup group, and for the general public on Sat, Aug. 9.

Look forward to welcoming new and existing students, friends, relatives, ALL into my new Studio space! It'll be nice to see everyone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment